Frequently Asked Questions
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all unframed prints for domestic orders within the United States! These orders will be shipped via USPS First Class mail, insured with signature required. If you would like to pay for expedited shipping, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
What shipping methods does the Tree and the Rock use?
- Domestic orders are shipped via USPS First Class mail, insured with signature required upon delivery.
- International Shipping for packages over 4 lbs - USPS Priority Mail, insured.
- International Shipping for packages under 4 lbs – USPS First Class International.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- For domestic orders of unframed prints we ask that you please allow 1 - 2 weeks for delivery.
- For international orders of unframed prints we ask that you please allow 2 - 3 weeks for delivery.
- For domestic orders of framed prints we ask that you please allow 2 - 3 weeks for delivery.
- For international orders of framed prints we ask that you please allow 4 - 5 weeks for delivery
PLEASE NOTE: In some instances, additional copies of prints will need to be ordered, which could delay shipping. We will notify you if your order will be delayed.
Why does it take so long to receive an order?
- We will try our hardest to ship your order as fast as possible, but we are a small business with only three employees and sometimes it just takes a while to get everything packaged and out the door.
I purchased something from your current show, why hasn’t it shipped yet?
- If you purchased something from an in-store event (pop-up gallery) it may not be available to ship until the close of the show as it is currently on display at the gallery. This is true for originals, some framed prints, and if you happen to be the lucky person who purchased the last print of a limited print edition.
How do I know when my order is shipped?
- You will be emailed a tracking number once your order is packaged and labeled.
What if my order arrives damaged?
- Please email us with images of the damage. We will arrange for the return of the item. Once that item has been returned we will either ship a replacement (if available) or issue a refund.
What is a giclee print?
A giclee print is a museum-quality, digital print generated from high resolution digital scans and printed with archival quality inks on acid-free fine art paper. The giclee printing process provides better color accuracy than other means of reproduction. The quality of the giclee print rivals traditional silver-halide and gelatin printing processes and is commonly found in museums, art galleries, and photographic galleries.
Most of our prints are offered both unframed or framed. We have four framing options: black, white, silver and natural wood.
CANCELLATIONS & RETUNS
Can I cancel or return my order?
- All sales are final. We cannot cancel or exchange an order.